Armadio: italian for closet, a place to hung clothes and store things.

giovedì 14 febbraio 2013

Temporarily on the brain.



This video summarize my latest obsessions:
  1. Visctoria's Secret fashion shows;
  2. This song by Bruno Mars, Young Girls. 
Actually, I guess I fell in love with Barbara Palvin.
Isn't she beautiful?


Questo video riassume i due chiodi fissi del momento:
  1. Le sfilate di Visctoria's Secret;
  2. Questa canzone di Bruno Mars, Young Girls. 
 Più che altro sono innamorato (sì, innamorato) di Barbara Palvin.
 Non é bellissima?
 

Ph. from Barbara Palvin Instagram


I also like the hat worn by Bruno Mars in the video.

Poi mi piace anche il cappello che Bruno Mars ha nel video. 

Ph. from web

I'm getting fixate on hats, one day I'll be like Jamiroquai.

Anyway, today I had an exam and it went well, so I'm going to celebrate!

LET'S PARTY HARD.


Mi sta venendo la fissa per i cappelli, diventerò come Jamiroquai.

Comunque oggi ho dato un esame ed è andato bene, ergo stasera si festeggia:

LET'S PARTY HARD.

 xx, Emiliano.

3 commenti:

  1. You deserve it! La prossima volta inviterai Barbara a una festa xD

    RispondiElimina
  2. Le modelle di Victoria Secret's fanno venire la depressione T___T sono stupende u__u

    RispondiElimina